Conditions of sale
1. The buyer is responsible for providing safe and suitable storage and insuring that it will take the full quantity ordered. The buyer will also indemnify the Seller against any claims, damages, expenses or cost that may arise as a result of the Buyer not observing these conditions.
2. It is a condition of every bulk sale that the quantity shown by the road tankers meter shall be accepted by the Buyer as the quantity delivered.
3. Unless the company shall otherwise specify in writing all goods sold by the company to the purchaser shall be and remain the property of the company until the full purchase price there of shall be paid to the company in the case of default in payment by the purchaser, the company should have the right to enter the premises where the goods are kept without notice at any time and re-take possession of and retrieve the said goods together and tracing to proceeds of sale of said goods.
4. Acceptance of goods will be treated as an acceptance of these conditions.
5. Service charge applies on all accounts if not paid by the 15th of the next month following the month of sale @2% per month.
6. All terms are C.O.D or within 7 days unless otherwise negotiated.
7. Full particulars of the Sellers standard conditions of sale are available on request from the Sellers registered office.
8. All major debit/credit cards are accepted with an administration fee of 2% for credit cards.
Terms and Conditions of Payment
In the absence of prior written agreement to the contrary, payment of our charges is required on receipt of our invoice. Failure to make payment within 28 days of the due date will result in the matter being referred to our DEBT COLLECTORS AGENTS whose charges will be added to and payable with the invoice debt.